Where do you ship to?
- Most products we ship worldwide. Some product can not be shipped to a limited set of countries. If we can not ship to your country we will refund your money.
How long does it take to refund money?
- Please understand that we issue refunds as soon as your refund request is approved - that means that the money leaves our account immediately. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. We have seen some credit card companies take up to 30 days to show that the refund has been put pack on the card. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at ask@PopinDeal.com
My package didn't arrive. What do I need to do?
- Check the shipping times first. Many packages ship Internationally from places like Hong Kong and it really can take 2 to 4 weeks to arrive (97% of our package arrive on time however sometimes it just takes a bit more time due to customs, shipper delay and such, so give it a couple of more days). If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please send an email to ask@PopinDeal.com with your order number, so we can look into this.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
What if I accidentally gave a wrong shipping address?
- If this happens to you, email us as soon as possible, we MIGHT be able to take care of it. However, we can't promise anything as all our items are usually processed immediately after you order and ship out the same day or a few days after. If your order has already entered the shipping process, we won't be able to stop it.
Do I receive tracking and how long does it take to get a package to me?
- Yes, you do receive tracking for most packages (there are some country exceptions). If you didn't get tracking please email us at ask@PopinDeal.com and we will send your tracking info. Some tracking will show all the way to delivery, other tracking shows the shipping time and partial tracking. This depends on the country it is going to.
- How long a package takes depends on where you live. Most packages take 1-5 business days to ship out and 2-4 weeks to receive (97% of our package arrive on time however sometimes it just takes a bit more time due to customs, shipper delay and such, so give it a couple of more days).
You said it takes 1-5 business days to ship, why do I get my tracking later?
- Keep in mind that weekends do not count. Shipping happens only during business days, weekdays. Also, holidays do not count.
Updating to international tracking systems is sometimes delayed and can take 7-10 days to show correctly.
Sometimes shipping emails go to trash or spam folders. During the busy holiday season, it's always good to order early. Email us if you need tracking info and we will send it again.
I want to cancel my order. Is this possible?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped.
- Because we process our orders at the warehouse at the end of every day, if you want to cancel an order you've just placed, please notify us within 24 hours of your order. If you contact us to cancel your order later than this, it may have already been sent to the warehouse for processing and shipping, at which point we may be unable to cancel the order.
- If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees and the charges assessed to us for refunds by the credit card companies.
- However, do note that strictly no cancellations allowed for sales items even if it is notified within 24 hours.
Buyer no longer wants the items - this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at PopinDeal. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else - Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
What is the best way to contact you?
You can contact us:
by email: ask@PopinDeal.com