When you’re out on the trail, getting water inside your boot is a surefire way to get a blister.
Once that happens, your day will either be cut short or you’ll spend the rest of it wincing with each step.
Since no boot is completely waterproof, having another layer of protection to shield your feet from water is ideal.
That’s where waterproof hiking socks come in.
Yes, there are waterproof hiking boots out there, but water can still find it’s way into your boot. So, grabbing a pair of waterproof socks as a back-up to shield your feet is a veteran move.
Both windproof and waterproof, Waterproof Outdoor Socks keep your feet warm and dry throughout your trip into the wild
Limited Stock available so Click the "BUY IT NOW" button now!
- High performance waterproof breathable socks keeps your feet dry and warm
- 3-layer knitting construction
- Toe and cushion padding in the heel to reduce rubbing and chafing
- Keep your feet dry and comfortable in all seasons
- Breathable & sweat-absorbing Coolmax inner lining
- Antibacterial and anti-odor
- Suitable for all outdoor activities including snow & water sports
Three Layer Waterproof Design
- Outer Layer: nylon, polyester, elastane. Tough wear-resisting, not bibulous, good elasticity.
- Middle Layer: high performance lightweight, waterproof and breathable function membrane.
- Lining: 66% coolmax, 30% polyester, 4% elastane. Antibacterial, odor-resistant functional yarn. Thermal comfort, soft skin touch.
Click the "Buy It Now" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. We want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 15 day guarantee .
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.